21 Şubat 2011 Pazartesi

gay marriage

    Marriage is a legal institution and includes some rights,responsibilities and communion.Generally it is accepted to be one man and woman. However, some people choose to marry with their same-sex.I think there is nothing to judge them because they choose their own choice about their own life.Nobody could be influenced them.Gays or lesbians, it doesnt't matter they also share love like others do,also the reason of marriage is love,continue life together and  shared things. Gays can also do this,they wanted to marry for accept in the society,legitimate their relationship.However, society is a huge impact on their relationship and I think it is certainly  wrong.If there is nobody around them, I think most gay recklessly subsist their life.It is not true to live with others considerations,its your own life.Moreover,this idea is not only true for marriage but also every decision in or life.

1 yorum:

  1. Not only the marriages between same sex but also the others are seeing marriage as only a legitimate process..

    YanıtlaSil