16 Şubat 2011 Çarşamba

marriage

     Marriage is one of the most important thing for middleaged people in today's life.Everyone try to find suitable spouse for continue their life together because no one wants to getting older alone.Even sometimes loneliness is make people relax, it  is the worst thing that happened in life if we asked it to older people.But why it is so important? I think people don't know the exact or a certain answer for this question.They just say something like for love or for continue my life with somebody. Furthermore,it is true that most of the people feel like that and we can be prove it with the highest divorce rates.However, the main meaning of marriage is not seems like that.It has to be happened when two people really love each other.It is something which makes people happy,smile and feel in secure.Moreover,you have to feel this emotion till the rest of your life because it is the real love and the meaning of marriage.Also it provides and developes the sensation of helping and sharing each other because you should live in the same place,use same things and cooperate expenses of the place where you live.All of this reasons, I think it is the most important choice in our life and it can be change our life forever.

3 yorum:

  1. Nice point of view. Although I just think all that matters is love in a marriage and it isn't the biggest choice in our lives. It is a natural act.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Gizem I think marriage is not only significant for the old people. It is the most important choice of a human being. I generally like your point of view but you have to improve :) kisses ece :)

    YanıtlaSil
  3. For relaxing, marriage is a good advice. Thanks for it. But I have to wait my middleages. You explained nicely that people's union or shares.

    YanıtlaSil